
I can't believe how much bigger my stomach is getting. I thought I was really showing at 18 weeks along....Now, looking back at that photo, I realize I was slightly delusional. :) For me, seeing my belly grow each week is one of the most exciting parts. I don't exactly know the reason; Maybe it just makes this whole pregnancy seem more real, or knowing that we're that much closer to meeting our little guy, and even having people notice and ask when I'm due is quite fun! I had my first experience with this over the weekend. My mother-in-law, Peggy, took me out and treated me to a pedicure and the sweet lady working on Peggy's feet asked if I was expecting and when I was due. I love it! It really has been quite an amazing journey and I can't believe how fast it's gone so far. I felt him move for the first time last Wednesday, which was really exciting! I woke Shane up in the middle of the night so he could feel my stomach and feel him moving; he was really excited too. Baby Alford has been pretty active ever since! He's most active at night time, which is making it harder to fall asleep now. I'm also really craving fruit; especially oranges,
raspberries and blueberries.
On a side note, I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away. Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and safe travels for those of you traveling this year.
Ahhh...you have the cutest little belly! It IS so fun to watch your own belly get bigger and bigger. You will LOVE having all of these pictures to look back on at the end of your pregnancy-I did the same thing!
ReplyDeleteHave a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
p.s. I was addicted to oranges & peaches during my pregnancy...after I got through the sickness :)
Hey Jenny! It's Bethany Harding...it has been forever, hunh?! I just clicked over from Laura's blog and thought I would say HELLO and congrats! What a fun time in your lives!!
ReplyDeleteYou look as adorable as always!! And I TOTALLY hear you on keeping the name a secret! I don't worry so much about what other people think, but I don't want them to steal it!! Is that weird?
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!