So, I feel like my stomach can't possibly stretch any further at this point and we still have 2 months left, God willing! I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms and am still feeling great...just feel like I'm lugging around a watermelon in my stomach. :) Went to the doctor today and had another sonogram. He is measuring great! Not too big and not too small......just "perfect" is how the sonographer put it. :) He's around 3 pounds 9 ounces and he's just about the cutest guy I've ever seen. I actually teared up today during the sonogram....I'm just so happy! I wish Shane could have been there today with me; I would have loved to see Shane's face when he saw our little man on the big screen! The sonographer switched it over to 3D at the end so we could see a better image of his face. He's just precious; I think he's going to be a good combination of Shane and me. Last time I thought he looked alot more like Shane, but today I could see more of me than I did at the last sono for sure. :) Right now he's breech, but the doctor said there is still enough time for him to flip over. We will have another sono around 36 weeks to see if he's flipped over to the head down position. I will be praying that he does flip head down by then and if you have an extra minute to say a quick prayer for this as well, I would most definitely appreciate it!
Until next week,
Jenny :)
Hey Jenny, Glad to see that you are doing well! Both my babies were breech. I still have a month left in my current pregnancy but I got him to turn by putting cold stuff on the top of my belly...they don't like the cold so they move away from it. With both babies I felt them flip to head down...not the greatest feeling physically but mentally and emotionally it felt good :) Kristen Riley
ReplyDeleteYou look great girl and I totally just got a tear in my eye for you :) Saying an extra prayer that the little man gets his act straight for his big debut.
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable!! You are so going to love that you're journaling all of these emotions! It's crazy how quickly our memories can fade. I started a pregnancy scrapbook (pre-blog days), but sadly a couple years later, it's still not quite complete. I do love to look back on my notes and entries.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking about you and the little man! I hope he gets to flipping for ya!!
you look sooo cute! love the red nails!
ReplyDelete