Hey Everyone! This post will be quick because I am using the internet over at my Mom's house to post this and won't be here too much longer. Shane and I are officially moved to Lawrence now! We moved on Saturday, April 3, with lots of help from our family and friends. Our first night in our new home was on Shane's 31st birthday....just a cool fact I thought I'd throw in there. :) Thank goodness we had so many people helping us.......I don't know what we would have done without all the help we received. We are still unpacking boxes, organizing, and trying to figure out where things will go. I feel like the house is a mess and we still have so much left to organize and clean, but that could just be the "nesting" in me talking too! haha. We love our new home! Okay, here's a few pictures to leave you with.....
40 Week Belly....
Moving Day...

And Happy Easter.....
First attempt, but my hair was not cooperating with the crazy wind :)
Okay, let's try this again, facing other direction. :)
Still no Baby Alford.........yet, but we will try our hardest to post as soon as he is here! We are excited to meet this little man of ours and show him off to you all! Happy Easter!
Love,
jenny and shane
YAYAYAY!!!! so happy that you were able to get moved in without going into labor!!! I know that was your goal!!!
ReplyDeletejust remember, God will provide you with the time, the patience, and the help to get unpacked and organized. it may not be on your timing, but He already has it orchestrated out for you :) comforting, ey?!?!? i pray that you may relax over the next couple of days and that you won't feel too overwhelmed. it will take time to feel settled, so be patient, knowing its a long process, and its ok that it takes a while :) its all part of making a house your home :) and know that your baby comes first!!! you can get that house whipped into shape later!!!!!
i love you!!!!!
and CANT WAIT for the email saying baby alford has arrived!!! ive been checking multiple times a day!!!!
ill be praying!!!
xoxoxo
linds
ditto boan!!
ReplyDelete:)