Tuesday, February 9, 2010

32 Weeks Along....

Here is 32 weeks along!  Nothing new to report really....just T.I.R.E.D.  :)    I am 30 years old today!  Had the best time last night with my in-laws.  We went to Kyoto's Japanese Steakhouse to celebrate me turning the big 3-0.  Our chef was the best... he had us rolling with laughter throughout our entire meal, the food was excellent...in fact, we were so loud (and I'm sure quite entertaining) that we had some employees and customers just standing around watching our table!  Thank goodness Trice remembered his camera because the rest of us all forgot, and it was a night that definitely required capturing photos!  I can't wait to see his pictures....I bet they're hysterical!  They all surprised me with birthday gifts and cake at the restaurant as well!  Also, Onnie made me cherry chip cupcakes with cherry frosting (my absolute all time favorite) for the big 3-0, Ingi is baking me a birthday cake and bringing it over tonight, Dad sent me a sweet birthday card in the mail that made me cry (his cards always make me cry), and Mom treated me to a manicure and lunch yesterday (and I know I have some cute Swedish clogs coming in the mail too).  I am truly blessed with amazing family that have all made me feel so special and loved!  Tonight, for my actual birthday, Shane and I have our childbirth class....totally appropriate, don't you think?  I mean, our son is the greatest gift that we could ever ask for, and on my birthday our focus will be on him..... preparing ourselves to welcome him into our world and our family.....Man, Oh Man, I'm so anxious to meet this little guy!     

4 comments:

  1. JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday sweet friend!!!!! what a big year for you! God is blessing you in SO many ways!!!!!!!
    we will miss you tonight at Bible Study:) thanks for the cute update!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated 30th Jenny! So glad you had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! You made me tear up at the end...what a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stinkin darling! Can't wait to see you tonight!! - Whitney

    ReplyDelete