Update on the house situation....... negotiation/counteroffer process (post inspection) is over with! It's a done deal and the house is ours! We are soooooooo excited! We close at the beginning of April and are hoping to get all our stuff moved in before Baby Alford gets here. Our due date is just a few days after we close on the house............. just call us CRAZY!! :)
Update on Baby Alford........... we have our next doctor's appointment this Thursday. Another sonogram appt. to see if he is still breech. Hope not, Hope not, Hope not!!! But if he is, it's okay; I know God has it ALL under control!! :)
And now for the baby shower pictures..........
(also, you can click on the pictures to see them bigger)
My favorite cupcakes....cherry chip with cherry frosting. Way to be risky girls...love the pink!!! Blue sprinkles were added with "It's a Boy" toppers, so no one would be confused. haha!
Snowflakes hanging from the ceiling!!! Love it! (our baby theme)
Diaper Cake made by Kirsten
Pregnant sisters!!! (in-laws)
Me at 35 weeks and Summer at 20 weeks.
Summer and Ryan just found out yesterday that they are having a BOY too!!
Shane and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! Congratulations to you both!!! We love you and Baby Evans! :)

My sweet Jenny...I wish I could be there to celebrate this beautiful time in your life with you. I am so happy for you and your man...and your Little Man! I am praying God's covering of mercy and grace over you during these last weeks before Baby Alford makes his grand entrance. He is gonna rock your world!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful words of encouragement to our family these last few days. My Tom loved you and thought you were such a sweetheart. We appreciate so much your friendship and influence in April's life.
I love you precious one...
What a cute, cute shower! Your sisters are pretty awesome! Is that your mom's house? You are looking OH SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteHey Amanda! No, it's Ingrid's house. How are you doing?
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not in any of these pictures???!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnnie